I absolutely had to share this yummy dessert with all of you today. My brother-in-law made it and brought it to Thanksgiving dinner. Not only did it look beautiful in the glass serving container, it was absolute Heaven once you got the first spoonful into your mouth.
I definitely plan on trying out the recipe myself. It would make a great dessert for any holiday party.
It’s the perfect treat for the chocoholic. Simply divine!
- 8 whole Regular Size Heath Bars Or Butterfinger Bars (I used 4 of each)
- 1 box Brownie Mix (19.8 Oz. Box)
- Ingredients Needed to Make Brownies
- 2 boxes Instant Chocolate Pudding (1.4 Oz. Box, I Used Fat Free/Sugar Free)
- 4 cups Milk, More or Less As Directed On Pudding Package
- 16 ounces, weight Cool Whip
Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Serve and enjoy!
Let me know what you think!