- I hate dislike poor listeners. Why ask questions or initiate conversation with someone and then don’t really listen or pay attention to them? So not nice!
- I hate dislike it when people monopolize every conversation whether it’s when you’re hanging out with friends, chatting with co-workers or in the company of family. Not everything is about you!
- I hate dislike it when people take out their own frustrations or struggles on others. If you’re having a bad day, keep your fowl mood to yourself.
- I hate dislike lazy people. Everyone has to do their part no matter where you are in life! Don’t act like work is above you.
- I hate dislike it when people poke fun at others and they think it’s okay but the minute someone turns around and pokes fun back, they get upset.
What are your pet peeves?