So now that I’ve established that 2011 is going to be the year my family and I put the word active into effect as a main theme in our life, the next step is to figure out how we’re going to do this and be successful.
This is where Mama Kat comes in, and just in time may I add, with her wonderful, weekly Writer’s Workshop!
List 20 ideas that would make this year your best year ever!
1. Be more spontaneous. Just get up and go!
2. Spend more time with my sisters.
3. Organize more outings with girlfriends.
4. Spend more quality time with my three girls.
5. Worry less about housework getting done.
6. Read more. Write more.
7. Research the process for book writing and come up with a rough draft for one of my storybook ideas.
8. Find and try a new dinner recipe once a week.
9. Exercise as often as you can and do it because you want to be healthy and feel good. Not to lose weight.
10. Tell my kids often how much I love them and make sure they understand my love is unconditional. It doesn’t change when they do wrong or disappoint me.
11. Attend more teacher workshops and try more new ideas in my classroom.
12. Listen and talk more often with my teen.
13. Set aside more time for husband and I to have more date nights.
13. Tell and show my parents more how much I appreciate them and all that they do to help me in my life.
14. Tell my husband more often how much I love and value him.
15. Spend my Spring and Summer time more outdoors doing fun activities as a family. Bike riding, walking, trips to the park and beach, camping, hiking and swimming!
16. Make more use of my parent’s Summer place. Plan trips to go there with my family, my sisters and my friends.
17. Save more money.
18. Find more time for myself. To do the things that make me happy and feel good.
19. Encourage my hubby to go on more fishing and hiking trips with his dad, brothers and friends.
20. Cherish each moment I spend with the people I love.