Is it June yet?
I woke up yesterday with a swollen throat and completely exhausted. When I swallowed, it felt as if I was trying to down knives. So not cool. I then proceeded to put a smile on my face as it was my Little B’s 5th birthday and she was so excited about being a princess for the day she could barely contain herself. Cute? Yes.
Family arrived with presents. A birthday song was sung. Presents were opened. Photos were taken. Laughter was shared. Little B was in her glory and enjoying every moment.
My throat still trying to down a set a knives.
Evening arrived. A birthday dinner at Red Robin’s c/o birthday girl’s choice. A movie that followed: Hop ~ the true story of the Easter Bunny.
Bedtime. Crash for me.
Here I am. Sunday morning. Throat swollen. Knives still stuck.
About to begin a day filled with 10 preschoolers at the Rec Centre for a Sports Birthday party for Little B’s school friends.
God. Help. Me.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Link up with All Things Fadra over here!