I’m linking up with Rach from Life With Baby Donut for …
1. I spent the entire week trying to pack for my trip to Vegas. I tried very hard to be organized and pro-active so I could be done ahead of time. Didn’t work. The two little ones were a constant distraction. I’m packing now, just as I type.
2. Doesn’t matter how organized I am in my classroom and as a teacher, as a Mother I suck!
3. My youngest is a walking accident waiting to happen. She trips over her own feet and bumps into walls because she’s never looking or paying attention. She experienced her first open wound this week and she didn’t particularly like the sight of blood. Can you say scream?
4. I really miss my hubby when he’s away. It’s easy to take for granted how much he helps me out with entertaining the girls when he’s around. Life is just so much easier when he’s with us.
5. I spent the entire last two days frantically cleaning my house so that it’s spotless for my parents who are house sitting for us and watching our girls while we’re in Vegas. I’m tired and need a vacation! Thank God, I’m going on one!
I’m sure there were more things I learned this week but I’ve still got last minute packing to do!
“Stay tuned for Friday’s Let’s BEE Friends feature. You don’t want to miss out on who I’m interviewing!”