I’m joining my friend Rach at Life With Baby Donut for her
new weekly link-up called Life’s Lessons!
What I learned last week …
1. There’s no point in sweeping the floor after every meal. It’s forever covered in tid bits of food from the kids. A quick sweep after breakfast and once the kids are in bed is good enough!
2. When I have a tan, I don’t need any make-up. I actually look presentable with only mascara on.
3. I still don’t drink enough water. Why is it so hard even in Summer?!?!?!
4. I get really grumpy when I don’t get any time to myself. Seriously. Do I really need an audience when I pee? Some days I start counting down the hours to bedtime around dinner time. Is that bad?
5. I love getting to go away on trips with my husband but it’s stressful up until the point I leave trying to pack and leave the house in an organized manner. The kids end up sucking every bit of energy out of me in the process. Is it worth going away? Yes,
damn darn it!
6. My new obsession is lip gloss. Bought two new ones from Avon via my sister who now sells the stuff and love it. Not only does it look more natural than lipstick, it smells and tastes good. What? I’m not suppose to eat it? Seriously?
7. I have a hard time NOT licking my lips a lot during the Summer months.
8. I don’t usually make my bed for the day after sleeping in it. Now that it’s summer I have been and I actually like how nice it looks all done. Who knew?
9. My new obsession ( oh yes, another one) is drinking cold, slushy drinks. You know the kind you order when you’re on vacation while in Hawaii or Mexico? Yep, those kinds. Costco sells all the syrups and mixes to make all of them. Pina Colada’s are my fav right now. YUM!
10. I’m a sucker for link-ups like this one. This one’s educational too. I’m learning a lot about myself. You can never learn too much about yourself.