I’m excited today because I’m being host to a special guest. The coolest part is that she’s a local gal right from my very own backyard. Her name is Bianca and she’s the CEO of the blog, Bits of Bee.
I like her for many reasons. First because she’s brunette and super beautilicious. When you see her photos you’ll see what I mean. Second, she has the most adorable little kids. They obviously take after Mom. Last but not least, Bianca is Canadian and everyone knows just how sweet and friendly us folks can be. Eh?
In the meantime, stay awhile, sit back and read 10 Things about Bianca right now!
I’m BEE-yond excited to be hosted by Bruna from Bees With Honey for #LetsBEEFriends this week! When I started my blog (only 5 short months ago), I did a search on Twitter to see if my handle had been taken. I came across Bruna, a fellow Bee who is also from my neck of the woods, and I’ve been a devoted follower ever since!
Here are 10 random things about this Bee that you may not know:
1) I’m allergic to chocolate. Even a chocolate chip will put me in the hospital.
2) I was adopted. Twice. Once when I was 5, and again at the age of 21. Same mom, different dads.
3) I am Macedonian, Irish, African, Swedish, and German, but I was born and raised in the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. I’m Canadian, eh!
4) I met Princess Diana in 1986. I was in a dance recital she attended during her visit to Expo ’86. She complimented me on my performance and gave me a rose.
5) I’m a career mommy of two with a full-time job as a Marketing/Sponsorship Manager for a major league sports team. I love my job even though I’m secretly not a big sports fan.
6) I have a 9 year old Dalmatian who is constantly mistaken as a 9 month old puppy.
7) I’m a crazy carnivore. Some say I have a meat tooth.
8) My best friend and I were once so caught up in a conversation, we didn’t realize we were being held up at gun point.
9) I can speak French fluently, yet I refuse to do so.
10) I grew up telling people that I was named after Bianca McJagger. It wasn’t until my teen years that I realized that it was Bianca, MICK Jagger’s wife whose name I was given.
That’s me in a nutshell! Through my blog I try to share advice, quotes and anecdotes from a career mommy of two, but I tend to get a little off topic sometimes. Check it out and let me know what you think! Bits of Bee
Thanks for reading!
1. Now feel free to link-up a post from your own blog. Grab the code for my button and add it to your post.
2. Use the linky below. (No giveaways please)
3. Hop around and read as many or as little of the other posts as you like. Be sure to leave them a little or a lot comment love. ♥
4. Oh and don’t forget to tweet the word that it’s Friday and time for #Let’s BEE Friends! The linky will remain open all weekend. CHEERS !