It’s Monday, which means time to join forces with Stasha from North West Mommy and her Listicles meme. This week, Ally from Two Normal Moms has picked the topic which is 10 Things I’d Like to See Happen Before I Die.
So here’s what I got. Wishful thinking maybe, but we need to dream big.
Before I die …
1. I’d like to be able to attend the weddings of each of my children and then the weddings of all of my grand kids and great grand kids before I die. Both of my grandparents lived long and fulfilling lives. Grandma Bruna lived until she was 96 and Grandma Gina lived until she was almost 101. Hey, the way I see it, I’ve got genetics on my side. If I play my cards right and start really taking care of my self now, I just might make it.
2. I would like to see the Vancouver Canucks NHL hockey team win a Stanley Cup and celebrate as a city without destroying the place.
3. I’d like to see an end to Bullying in schools and the work force.
4. I’d like to see an end to world hunger and poverty.
5. I’d like to see a mutual respect of people from varying religions, cultures and sexual orientation.
6. I’d like to see an end to neglect, physical, mental and sexual abuse, sexual harassment and domestic violence.
7. I’d like to see a cure for Cancer and Aids.
8. I’d like to see an end to Terrorism.
9.I’d like to see a cure for the common cold and flu.
10. Last but not least, I’d like to see a woman become president of the United States and the same for Prime Minister of Canada.
Like I said before … maybe a bit of wishful thinking.
Anyways, before you go …
Guess who’s picking next week’s Listicle topic? Yes, me! Are you ready? I’m going to make you really think about this one. Here is your mission!
“If they were to make a movie of your life what would the soundtrack be like? Share 10 songs that best tell the story of your life. Be sure to include the period or event that each song represents”.
Have fun and see you next week!