No one likes Mondays. They represent the beginning of the work week for goodness sakes! Whether you work inside the home or outside the home, it’s all the same.
I love Mondays because … my friend Stasha from North West Mommy hosts a weekly meme centered around making lists. Everyone knows her as the List Maker!
Today’s topic, picked by Jessica from Team Rassler, requires us to write about ten things we’re rubbish at.
I jumped on this list because, honestly, as good as you think I am, I’m not perfect.
< I know. Get yourself up off the ground. >
So today, I’m spilling the beans …
Ten Things I’m Rubbish At!
1. I’m bad at keeping a clean house. I’m good at fooling people into thinking my house is clean from the outside but if you were to look very closely and investigate further, you’d see the dust, the cobwebs, the grime and the fingerprints on the walls. Honestly, I think I need a housekeeper. So what if I only work part-time?
2. I don’t do poetry.
3. I don’t watch the news. I’m bad at keeping up-to-date about what’s happening in the world or the community around me.
4. I suck at baking. I make a mean chocolate chip cookie but besides that I lack the motivation to try new things in the kitchen. Maybe it’s because I know I’ll end up eating it all and gain 500 pounds in the process.
5. I’m rubbish at scrap booking: the old way and the digital way. I still have all 3 of my daughters albums of their first year of life waiting to be completed. Not good.
6. I lack gardening skills. No plants in my house. I’m a plant killer. I forget to water them.
7. I’m not so good at sticking up for myself. I avoid conflict at all costs.
8. I find it challenging to prioritize things in my life properly. Exercise is always last on my list when, in fact, it should always be close to the top of my list of things to do each day.
9. I’m absolutely the worst at letting stress and worry affect my mood and overall general happiness. This will always be a struggle for me but I’m working on it every day.
10. I don’t do uncertainty. I like answers and I like to make decisions. I don’t enjoy “seeing what happens”. That goes for everything in my life. I like order. I like being in control.
What are some things you’re not good at? What things are you RUBBISH at?