Today marks the 39th edition of Lets BEE Friends! Since I started this weekly series, I have had the pleasure of sharing my bloggy space with 39 very talented and creative bloggers.
Before I introduce you to number 39, I just want to thank you, my readers and friends, for supporting #Lets Bee Friends Friday like you have since it began. You have no idea how much your interest, support and participation in this weekly link-up has meant to me.
I love you all for being there for me AND for being there for all of my guests!
Virtual hugs to each and every one of you
Today, I’ve got Jen from the blog , Just Jennifer hanging out with me. If you don’t know her or aren’t already friends with her on Facebook or Twitter, I’d stick around and read because she’s sharing 10 things about herself today.
And here’s Jen …
Hello to Bruna’s Bees!
When Bruna asked me to be featured for Let’s BEE Friends, I was so very happy I’m pretty sure I squeed!
Since she asked me, some major changes have come about in my life and I went back and forth with whether or not I should do this today, or postpone. I’ve obviously decided to go ahead, and that’s because, no matter what is happening, life always goes on, and we have to go on with it.
So I would like to give those of you who may not know me yet, a list of 10 things about me and my blog:
1. From my “about me” page: As the wife of a Type 1 Diabetic on dialysis and mother of two, life isn’t always easy, but I sure do love the people in it! I blog for free therapy, social and neural stimulation, and to maintain a sense of self while tending to the needs of my family. It is also my hope that I might be able to shine a light into the world. My life is a roller coaster, and I’m blogging my way through it all!
2. The major change in my life right has to do with my husband, Mark. He is currently very sick in the hospital, cardiac critical care.
3. My children are a daughter, Camryn, who is 11 1/2, and a son, AJ, who is 6.
4. I will turn 38 next month.
5. I lived in South Lake Tahoe, CA for 9 years.
6. I am a coffee and wine lover. Have coffee every day and wine nearly every day.
7. I have a lot of anxieties and fears, but I am strong and supported and can handle them.
8. I love TV. My favorite shows are Castle, Grey’s Anatomy and Parenthood.
9. I entered a few giveaways in December and won some really nice prizes. It was pretty crazy!
10. I LOVE blogging. It is a part of me now. I actually also host a Friday link-up called TGIF. It’s all about HAPPY things. Every other week I invite another blogger to be my TGIF guest. Today is one of those days, so maybe you’d like to go check that out!
I am just beyond excited that Bruna asked me to be here. Thank you so much for reading and learning a little about me. I promise I will keep an eye on your comments, but unfortunately I can’t promise how many responses I’ll be able to do. I LOVE me some comments, though!
Thank you, thank you!
As with all blog hops:
1. I ask that you follow me.
2. Grab the button from the sidebar and include it in your post.
3. Link up your favourite post from the week. (no giveaways please)
4. Visit other bloggers who have linked up. Follow who you like.
5. Spread the honey by leaving them some sweet old ♥ comment love ♥ AND tell everyone else you know to link-up with us for Let’s BEE Friends too!