I love blogging.
I love meeting new friends through social media.
My biggest struggle with blogging is finding the time to read all of the blogs I love so much.
Working part-time, being a Mom and managing a home sucks up a lot of my time.
So today, I’m joining my friend Sue from Cookie Chronicles in her monthly link-up called the Best of The Blogosphere. A link-up that celebrates everyone’s favourite blog reads for the month.
So here are my favourites for the month of February …
1. Amanda from Lilahbility rocked my world with her post, Ten Lovely Symptoms. Her own quirky way of telling her readers that she’s expecting her second child. I was SO excited to read about her good news.
2. Deborah from The Truth About Motherhood touched my heart with her post, A Mother’s Heart. She writes about the lessons she wants to instill in her beautiful daughters. A must read if you want to get that warm and cozy feeling.
3. Bianca from Bits of Bee made me laugh with her post, BEE The Interrupter. She writes about her inability to stop interrupting people while in conversation with them. Bianca says, ” I just can’t stop my lips from opening when words are trying to push their way out!”. A funny read!
4. Lisa from The Schwartz Chronicles made me think with her post, The Boy Bell Curve. She writes about there being double standards in her house between herself and the husband and asks us if we have this problem in our own homes as well. My answer: Yes, I know what you mean!
5. Stasha from North West Mommy pulls on my heart strings with her post, What Hurts The Most. She talks about her decision to only have one child and the struggle she feels when her son keeps asking for a sibling. So much love – all from one Mother! No Stasha, we don’t think you’re selfish.
And for my own favourite post for February, I would have to say it is Beeautiful You: The Honey Edition. In this post I share the love I have for my youngest babe and celebrate all the things that make her sweet and precious.
I think this monthly meme is wonderful. What a great way to share the blogs we love while, at the same time, highlighting the written pieces that we connect with in our own special way.
Hello March ….