Teaching part-time allows me to be home the other part of the time with my kids.
It’s such a sweet deal.
Little H gets to hang with me most of the time because she’s still just a preschooler.
I love our days together.
Most days consist of:
1) Making breakfast together & sometimes trips to Tim Horton’s for Tim Bits.
2) Cleaning the toy room. Sometimes other rooms in the house. She’s a great little
4) Our daily art or craft project.
5) Playing educational games on the computer.
6) Prepping for dinner.
Little H also loves to play on her own and will do so very well while I clean the house
paruse the internet, blog or tweet with my friends.
When she’s too silent; however, it usually means she’s up to no good.
Things I’ve caught Little H doing:
1) Filling the toilet up with q-tips, make-up removal pads and toilet paper (yesterday).
2) Lathering her body up with my vanilla body lotion. (She smelled yummy afterwards).
3) Taking out my underwear and spreading each one of them on the floor in a pattern.
4) writing with crayon on the wall in the laundry room.
5) sneaking into Teen B’s room and playing with her stuff.
6) wiping down the furniture with a dripping wet dish cloth.
7) putting my lipstick all over her mouth.
8) Getting into the nail polish and making a big mess of her nails.
9) Covering her face and body with my moisturizing body lotion.
Don’t you think?
What kinds of things have you found your children doing when they were playing too quietly?