featured artist: little B

Pizza ~ Age 3

The Rainbow Coloured Splatter ~ Age 3

Shape Shifter ~ Age 4

Beautiful Butterfly ~ Age 5

Lefty Two ~ Age 6

Little B lives with her Mom, Dad and two sisters.  She’s been designing and creating beautiful masterpieces since she was old enough to hold a crayon.  One day, she aspires to own her own art gallery where she will display all of her works of art.

Her parents are very proud of her accomplishments so far!

Comments

1. Ducky says

I love watching children create and hearing about their pieces when finished. Talent and imagination shine through! We are HUGE on art in our house and I save darn near everything. Lil Duck has even taken to requesting “artist music” while she creates. Love your photos!!!

• Bruna says

Oooh, I love the idea of having “artistic music” playing in the background when they’re creating. Little B would think that was super cool!

• Bruna says

I thought Lefty Two was pretty cute. At first, I thought she made a mistake when she made two left hands but apparently, she did that on person because she had the title in her head already.

2. says

I love the shape shifter! But they are all fantastic! I’d totally visit her gallery one day. I wish I had enough wall space to show off all the kids creations.
    I

• Bruna says

Thanks Delilah. I photograph every work of art so that I can hold on to the memory of it. Got the idea from a bloggy friend of mine.

3. says

Your new header is awesome.
    And Little B is a little masterpiece herself. I am totally jealous of her. I love art too. I hope she really does have a studio one day. Let me know, and I’ll be sure to buy one of her creations! ;)

• Bruna says

Thanks Janice. I love the new header too. My hubby is awesome with stuff like that. Thank GOD, for him.

I’ll tell Little B that when she’s all famous one day, you will visit her gallery and buy one of her pieces. She’ll love it.

• Bruna says

Sounds like my girls and their so called, ART BOX. It’s filled with everything that falls under the category art stuff. Fun and messy!