They say you can tell a great deal from a photo simply by looking at it.
“I see a young couple, so happy and in love“.
2. We were married on Saturday, March 19th of 2006 in a cute, little white church in Blaine, Washington in the USA. Friends and family from both sides of the border came to celebrate us. It was a beautiful day – rain and all.
5. Two years and a few months after Little B blessed our lives, we celebrated the arrival of her baby sister Little H. Opposite of her big sis, Little H was born bald, blue-eyed and chubby. She brought a whole other kind of precious to our world.
6. Eight years pass by quickly. Our girls have grown up too fast for our liking. I love this photo because it shows them wrapped up in cuteness with a side of deviousness you can’t see on the surface. It’s there though… just hiding and lurking behind one’s toothy smile and the others blonde curls.
7. Our oldest is turning into a beautiful young lady right before our very eyes. Watching her grow and mature has not been easy. There are times when I wish I could turn back the clock for just one more moment with the little girl she use to be.
Eight years have kept us busy!
8. We’ve gone through so many stages … the honeymoon, the babies, the sleep deprivation, the worry, the joy, the fun, the exhaustion, the questioning of our parenting skills, the pride and the unconditional love.
Family ~ what would we do without it?
Happy Anniversary J.