Mother’s Day is fast approaching and I still haven’t gotten a gift for my own mother.
It’s so much easier to come up with gift ideas for moms who still have young children. Not only is it easier to come up with a gift idea but most Moms of young children would be happy with the type of gifts that are simply free!
Here is a list of Mother’s Day gift ideas that are easy to give and are available for free. No purchasing necessary!
1. Let Mom sleep in.
2. Serve Mom breakfast in bed.
3. Let Mom watch a movie in bed while eating her breakfast and savouring
every last drop of her yummy tasting coffee.
4. Oh yes, and make Mom her favourite Vanilla latte and serve it to her in bed.
5. Let Mom take a shower and get herself ready for the day without interruption.
6. Let Mom sit outside on the deck under the sun’s rays and let her relax or read a book.
7. Tell Mom she doesn’t have to do any cooking or cleaning for the day.
8. Give Mom lots of hugs and kisses throughout the day.
9. Clean up your toy room without Mom telling you to.
10. Tell Mom how beautiful and wonderful she is, including how much you love her.
So if you haven’t figured out what to get your Mom for Mother’s Day yet, my list is sure to make your mom’s day special.
Just sayin …
Wishing all of my Mom friends a Mother’s Day filled with love, relaxation and family.