Today is the official start of summer vacation. I don’t think Mr. Sun received the memo. He’s been MIA for a few weeks now. In his place, grumpy old rain and miss cloudy have stepped in.
So on this cloudy and rainy day my girls and I decided to make a list of all the things we want to do this summer. Here’s what we came up with …
1. bike riding
2. hang out at the beach
3. celebrate family birthdays
4. go to the beach for Canada Day fesitivies
5. Celebrate 4th of July with daddy’s family
6. do arts and crafts
7. go to Beachwood Park where grandma and grandpa have a trailer
8. go swimming
9. play at the park
11. weekend road trips
12.hang out with friends
13. family fun time
14. have BBQ parties
15.go see Monster’s U ~ the movie
16. swing on our monkey bar in the back yard
17. play soccer
18. read books for our summer reading club
19. run through the sprinkler
20. have a lemonade stand
I made the girls stop at twenty. We may or may not have hit 100 otherwise. I think we can manage this list.
Now if only the sun would come out of hiding so we can get started ….